The following is a Graduate Review for NonStop Recruitment.
NonStop Recruitment scores 3.6/5 based on 36 reviews.
All reviews are based exclusively on results of feedback from employees from NonStop Recruitment. Employees are asked to rate NonStop Recruitment on a wide range of work place topics, which is broken down through star ratings on the right hand side.
To find out how your Graduates can leave reviews of your company, please contact our Brand Manager Grant on 01825 725291.
What are the Best and Worst things about your job?
dynamic role, good working environment, good remuneration based on performance, full training and constant coaching
not necessarily 'worst' - is a challenging environment which requires hard work, and working under pressure
What is the annual salary for this role?
Starting salary: £13,000 - £15,000
Current salary: £21,000 - £23,000
What advice would you give to someone applying to this role?
- read the full advert before; decide whether relocation is possible before the application;
- make sure you fulfil the requirements before applying
Do you have any interview tips?
- research about the role and the company, always know what you are applying for;
- sell yourself - why are you good for the role?
- avoid buzz words and try to express your personal motivation as clear as possible