The following is a Graduate Review for Autodesk.
Autodesk scores 3.6/5 based on 66 reviews.
All reviews are based exclusively on results of feedback from employees from Autodesk. Employees are asked to rate Autodesk on a wide range of work place topics, which is broken down through star ratings on the right hand side.
To find out how your Graduates can leave reviews of your company, please contact our Brand Manager Grant on 01825 725291.
What are the Best and Worst things about your job?
- Excellent work/life balance and working environment.
- Opportunity to work from home when required.
- Good training and support from more senior developers.
- Benefits (Gym membership, company share scheme, pension contributions, health insurance, good bonus).
- Sometimes difficult to know how to progress your career.
- Arguably lower salary than similar jobs, though the benefits and being non-London based could be seen to counter this.
What is the annual salary for this role?
Starting salary: £25,000 - £27,000
Current salary: £27,000 - £29,000
What hours do you actually work, on average?
Software Engineer, Unipost at Autodesk
Recruitment Consultant, at Instant Impact