The following is a Graduate Review for TPP.
TPP scores 4.3/5 based on 144 reviews.
All reviews are based exclusively on results of feedback from employees from TPP. Employees are asked to rate TPP on a wide range of work place topics, which is broken down through star ratings on the right hand side.
To find out how your Graduates can leave reviews of your company, please contact our Brand Manager Grant on 01825 725291.
What are the Best and Worst things about your job?
- Interesting and challenging work.
- Work in teams so if you are stuck you just shout for help. Everyone is willing to help.
- Real sense of camaraderie in meeting the deadline for the team's work.
- Your opinion is valid from day one.
- You can challenge anyone if you disagree with something.
- Can be called in out of hours to fix things, but are infrequent and the load is shared equally.
What is the annual salary for this role?
Starting salary: £35,000 - £37,000
Current salary: £35,000 - £37,000
What hours do you actually work, on average?
What advice would you give to someone applying to this role?
It is a very simple application and we only really want to see your grades. Don't try to cram every qualification you have in, just A-levels and University.
Do you have any interview tips?
The interviews are designed to test your logic and reasoning and how you cope with being challenged. My main advice is to explain your thought process and be human.
Trainee Solicitor, Real Estate at Blake Morgan