What are the Best and Worst things about your job?
- Lots of freedom straight away as well as guided training
- Can get involved with lots of extra activities
- Very flexible (with working hours and with where you work)
- Feel like you're helping the team
- Not a large social office culture
What is the annual salary for this role?
Starting salary: £29,000 - £31,000
Current salary: £29,000 - £31,000
What advice would you give to someone applying to this role?
There are people involved in the scheme from a number of different backgrounds, so don't be put off if you think you're degree "isn't relevant", as you'll get enough job training to perform your role!
Technical graduate, Technical at Berkeley Group