The following is a Graduate Review for Rolls-Royce.
Rolls-Royce scores 3.1/5 based on 319 reviews.
All reviews are based exclusively on results of feedback from employees from Rolls-Royce. Employees are asked to rate Rolls-Royce on a wide range of work place topics, which is broken down through star ratings on the right hand side.
To find out how your Graduates can leave reviews of your company, please contact our Brand Manager Grant on 01825 725291.
What is the annual salary for this role?
Starting salary: £27,000 - £29,000
Current salary: £27,000 - £29,000
What hours do you actually work, on average?
What advice would you give to someone applying to this role?
- Make sure you do lots of practice tests for the verbal/numerical reasoning-style tests.
- Highlight your academic achievements alongside your extra-curricular ones.
- Ensure you demonstrate that you can lead a team, as well as be a part of it.
Do you have any interview tips?
- Be prepared to do another numerical reasoning test on paper. Some people felt thrown that it wasn't online!
- Interact with the other candidates and show that you're a team player.
- Dress smartly (it's always better to be a little over-dressed than u
HR Advisor, at Taylor Wimpey
Trainee solicitor, Corporate at Linklaters LLP