The following is a Graduate Review for Associated British Foods (Grocery).
Associated British Foods (Grocery) scores 3.5/5 based on 154 reviews.
All reviews are based exclusively on results of feedback from employees from Associated British Foods (Grocery). Employees are asked to rate Associated British Foods (Grocery) on a wide range of work place topics, which is broken down through star ratings on the right hand side.
To find out how your Graduates can leave reviews of your company, please contact our Brand Manager Grant on 01825 725291.
What are the Best and Worst things about your job?
The diversity of each day's work and the ability to work on high profile tasks, which helps improve your network and credibility within the company.
Some areas can be ad-hoc and open to change. You must be comfortable with adapting your work style and projects to suit sudden changes in the market or operations.
What is the annual salary for this role?
Starting salary: £29,000 - £31,000
Current salary: £29,000 - £31,000
What hours do you actually work, on average?
What advice would you give to someone applying to this role?
- Be genuine, show enthusiasm and answer the question you're asked - no rambling!
- Show you think outside the box, you can challenge the norms and are capable of being a leader, not just a follower.
Do you have any interview tips?
- Be yourself and stay calm even if you think you've made a mistake.
- Smile, keep eye contact and don't be afraid to ask questions.
- Research the company and ensure what the scheme involves.
- Make sure you have activities and examples for basic competency questions - what are your strengths/weaknesses, when have you lead a project, when have you had to persuade someone to go with your idea....
Site Engineer, UK Civils at John Sisk & Son Ltd
Engineer, Ireland South at John Sisk & Son Ltd