The following is a Graduate Review for Associated British Foods (Grocery).

Associated British Foods (Grocery) scores 3.5/5 based on 154 reviews.

All reviews are based exclusively on results of feedback from employees from Associated British Foods (Grocery). Employees are asked to rate Associated British Foods (Grocery) on a wide range of work place topics, which is broken down through star ratings on the right hand side.

To find out how your Graduates can leave reviews of your company, please contact our Brand Manager Grant on 01825 725291.

There is lots of training - I've learned a lot at different training events, including leadership, time management and how to conduct projects.
Everyone is extremely welcoming and willing to help. The scheme is effectively what you make of it - you can pitch potential projects/ideas and more often than not you will be supported through.

Worst

Not as much exposure/support from management as I thought there would be. They are available to speak to in meetings etc, but not always there for an informal chat/question.

Starting salary: I'd rather not say

Current salary: I'd rather not say

What hours do you actually work, on average?

Start: 07:30

Finish: 16:00

I would advise future candidates to be very thorough in their applications. Draw from previous experiences, and demonstrate potential to learn and progress. Make sure that you explain everything logically and coherently when formulating your answers. Include lots of examples, making sure to explain why they are relevant and answer the question.

Make sure to explain your answers thoroughly, include examples and relate them to the question being asked.

Questions include - explain a time when you have demonstrated working as a team, a time when you have had to convince other people to change their opinion etc. Tackle all questions carefully and calmly, I would encourage you to include lots of detail - it's better to explain as much as possible rather than be vague.

Responsibility: