The following is a Graduate Review for Avara Foods Ltd.
Avara Foods Ltd scores 3.6/5 based on 31 reviews.
All reviews are based exclusively on results of feedback from employees from Avara Foods Ltd. Employees are asked to rate Avara Foods Ltd on a wide range of work place topics, which is broken down through star ratings on the right hand side.
To find out how your Graduates can leave reviews of your company, please contact our Brand Manager Grant on 01825 725291.
What are the Best and Worst things about your job?
- Genuine responsibility
- The ability to tackle tasks in whichever way I think work's best
- Great learning & development opportunities
- Excellent colleagues who value and support my career
- A varied workload that can be challenging but rarely too much (ample support if required)
- Working with a team of far more experienced people can be a challenge initially
What is the annual salary for this role?
Starting salary: £25,000 - £27,000
Current salary: £25,000 - £27,000
What hours do you actually work, on average?
What advice would you give to someone applying to this role?
Use a clean and concise CV that showcases your education, experience and skills. Never a bad idea to detail exactly why you want to work for the company and in this industry.
Do you have any interview tips?
- Research the company and its values thoroughly
- Prepare detailed examples of competencies - both in education and the workplace (if possible)
- Showcase your personality and engage with people as much as possible. How you work with others and how you fit into teams is very important
HR Graduate, HR at DHL Supply Chain