The following is a Graduate Review for Liberty Global.
Liberty Global scores 4/5 based on 9 reviews.
All reviews are based exclusively on results of feedback from employees from Liberty Global. Employees are asked to rate Liberty Global on a wide range of work place topics, which is broken down through star ratings on the right hand side.
To find out how your Graduates can leave reviews of your company, please contact our Brand Manager Grant on 01825 725291.
What are the Best and Worst things about your job?
- Supportive colleagues
- Chance to work with different countries and companies owned by Liberty Global
- Quite a few events throughout the company (training and social)
- No micro-management culture, freedom given to come up with and complete your own projects
- Organisational changes all the time mean that some colleagues are not sure about their future within the company - which leads to some negativity in certain parts of the company
- Senior management seems to be disconnected with the rest of the company at times
What is the annual salary for this role?
Starting salary: £37,000 - £39,000
Current salary: £39,000 - £41,000
What advice would you give to someone applying to this role?
Prepare well, research the organisation along with all the operating companies it owns in all its markets. Be yourself, don't tell the interviewers what you think they want to hear, tell what you think and feel.
Do you have any interview tips?
Same as the application advice. Come prepared to answer tougher questions (you don't necessarily need to prepare a lot in advance, just bear in mind the interviewers may ask more difficult questions in advance just to see how you can handle them).