The following is a Graduate Review for Associated British Foods (Grocery).
Associated British Foods (Grocery) scores 3.5/5 based on 154 reviews.
All reviews are based exclusively on results of feedback from employees from Associated British Foods (Grocery). Employees are asked to rate Associated British Foods (Grocery) on a wide range of work place topics, which is broken down through star ratings on the right hand side.
To find out how your Graduates can leave reviews of your company, please contact our Brand Manager Grant on 01825 725291.
What are the Best and Worst things about your job?
- Lots of flexibility and no two days are the same.
- Great people to work with - very diverse staff.
- Fantastic products and people who are passionate about them.
- Strong management with clear strategic direction.
- Office a little old-fashioned (however there are plans to completely renovate in the next 6 months).
What is the annual salary for this role?
Starting salary: £29,000 - £31,000
Current salary: £35,000 - £37,000
What hours do you actually work, on average?
Do you have any interview tips?
Make sure you're clear on why you want to work for ABF as opposed to another FMCG supplier. ABF and Unilever are very different business models - what attracts you to the ABF way of working?
Be confident but humble - they're looking for self-aware candidates who understand their strengths but also their weaknesses and want to develop on these.