The following is a Graduate Review for Freshfields Bruckhaus Deringer LLP.

Freshfields Bruckhaus Deringer LLP scores 3.6/5 based on 112 reviews.

All reviews are based exclusively on results of feedback from employees from Freshfields Bruckhaus Deringer LLP. Employees are asked to rate Freshfields Bruckhaus Deringer LLP on a wide range of work place topics, which is broken down through star ratings on the right hand side.

To find out how your Graduates can leave reviews of your company, please contact our Brand Manager Grant on 01825 725291.

Starting salary: £39,000 - £41,000

What hours do you actually work, on average?

Start: 9:00

Finish: 20:30

Say why specifically Freshfields, show what skills you have and apply them i.e. say why having these skills make you good for the job, for example doing team sports shows youre a team player which is great as solciitors always work in teams and you have to show your / pull your own weight. If you don't have legal experience then talk about your other experience, I wrote about my part time waitressing job at Frankie & Benny's and they asked about it at interview.

Don't worry too much, it really is quite relaxed, more of a chat where they want to know that they could spend 12 hours a day in an office with you. Do all the general prep, reading about the firm etc. I got asked why one of my grades was lower than the others (be honest, I just said I didn't enjoy it, got behind and never really caught up). Don't just regurgitate the website to your interviewers, they can tell when you do this. Be yourself. find an example of something the firm has worked on recently that interests you and you can talk about. If you don't like reading the FT/Economist then dont! There's no need to, try BBC news online (the business pages) instead.

Responsibility: