The following is a Graduate Review for Freshfields Bruckhaus Deringer LLP.
Freshfields Bruckhaus Deringer LLP scores 3.6/5 based on 112 reviews.
All reviews are based exclusively on results of feedback from employees from Freshfields Bruckhaus Deringer LLP. Employees are asked to rate Freshfields Bruckhaus Deringer LLP on a wide range of work place topics, which is broken down through star ratings on the right hand side.
To find out how your Graduates can leave reviews of your company, please contact our Brand Manager Grant on 01825 725291.
What is the annual salary for this role?
Starting salary: £39,000 - £41,000
Current salary: £39,000 - £41,000
What hours do you actually work, on average?
What advice would you give to someone applying to this role?
Take time over it. Get your friends, family and anyone else who is willing to read it. Be prepared to accept changes in your application.
The structure is key. I always used the approach of:
1) My interests relevant to you;
2) Why I like you;
3) Why it matches up, and other work experience which has helped me arrive here; and
Do you have any interview tips?
1) Your application is the basis so expect questions from that;
2) Research the firm and read up on the news.
3) Have an opinion on the news and/or the article. You can read the FT back to front and the Economist back to front but unless you have an opinion on it its useless.
4) Go to other sources for your opinions - consider articles you wouldn't think of reading.
5) No one is trying to trip you up. Relax into it.
6) Do not be afraid to pause and think. It may seem like you have paused for ages but you won't have. It means you can formulate a structure which is better than a stream of consciousness.
Shift Station Manager, at Network Rail