What is the annual salary for this role?
Starting salary: £25,000 - £27,000
Current salary: £27,000 - £29,000
What hours do you actually work, on average?
What advice would you give to someone applying to this role?
- Be yourself and learn from the experience of the application/interview process.
- Show off your skills and knowledge but be grounded at the same time.
- Be willing to learn and develop, always listen.
- Process thinking, make sure you understand ev
Do you have any interview tips?
- Be prepared
- Be calm
- Take your time, think about what you have been asked and don't rush
- Make conversation and break the ice
- Know the company (Values, Important People, Objectives etc.)
- Prepare something to make the interviewer laugh, you