The following is a Graduate Review for Gowling WLG.

Gowling WLG scores 3.7/5 based on 46 reviews.

All reviews are based exclusively on results of feedback from employees from Gowling WLG. Employees are asked to rate Gowling WLG on a wide range of work place topics, which is broken down through star ratings on the right hand side.

To find out how your Graduates can leave reviews of your company, please contact our Brand Manager Grant on 01825 725291.

The people you meet - colleagues, clients, etc. During my trainee contract I have had great exposure with clients which has allowed me to develop my professional network. Within the firm, colleagues are lovely and incredibly supportive. The firm has a great culture.

Worst

The inevitable time pressures and conflicting deadlines that come with working in a highly regarded law firm.

Starting salary: £27,000 - £29,000

Finish: 19:00

When writing your application, ensure it is truly tailored to the firm you are applying to. Look at the firm's website and see what our key values are, and try and link your experience to those values. Use examples where possible.

Be prepared.
Be enthusiastic - the interviewers are looking for an interest/passion in something and will often look to see how you react when challenged.

Responsibility: