The following is a Graduate Review for Bryan Cave Leighton Paisner.

Bryan Cave Leighton Paisner scores 4/5 based on 70 reviews.

All reviews are based exclusively on results of feedback from employees from Bryan Cave Leighton Paisner. Employees are asked to rate Bryan Cave Leighton Paisner on a wide range of work place topics, which is broken down through star ratings on the right hand side.

To find out how your Graduates can leave reviews of your company, please contact our Brand Manager Grant on 01825 725291.

The best thing about my job is the daily interaction I have with corporate clients and colleagues of varying levels of seniority. I have developed skills such as crisis management and effective business leadership simply by communicating with people and paying attention to how others handle difficult situations.

Worst

A difficult aspect of my job is that there are constant deadlines to be met and it is important to have effective time management and organisation systems in place at all times to ensure no deadlines are missed. This can be stressful, however, it does mean I am never bored at work.

Starting salary: £27,000 - £29,000

Finish: 20:30

Research current news stories that relate to the firm's areas of expertise to support your answers on what areas of law interest you. It will ensure you demonstrate your interest in learning outside of your studies. BCLP is well known for its real estate work and the property sector is constantly changing, so this would be a good place to start.

At my interview, I was asked what personal challenges have I faced outside of school and work that have shaped me as a person. I think this is a great question to ask because lawyers need to be resilient. Determination in the face of adversity is a skill acquired through experience, and I would advise anyone interviewing to think about how they can show that they have the ability to bounce back in difficult situations.

Responsibility: