The following is a Graduate Review for Irwin Mitchell LLP.

Irwin Mitchell LLP scores 3.5/5 based on 176 reviews.

All reviews are based exclusively on results of feedback from employees from Irwin Mitchell LLP. Employees are asked to rate Irwin Mitchell LLP on a wide range of work place topics, which is broken down through star ratings on the right hand side.

To find out how your Graduates can leave reviews of your company, please contact our Brand Manager Grant on 01825 725291.

The client focus and the feeling that you are making a difference.

Worst

The pay gap between personal legal services and business legal services

Starting salary: £25,000 - £27,000

What hours do you actually work, on average?

Start: 08:40

Finish: 17:00

Look carefully at the core values of the firm and make sure that you demonstrate as best you can why you would be a good fit.

I considered the values and then set about gaining experience and undertaking roles at university to demonstrate in my application that I was already carrying out the firm's core values. For example I joined the charities committee at university and I joined one of the Irwin Mitchell Schemes to get involved.

The firm is interested in you as a person, so be sure to show your personality and you hobbies and interests. Sports and hobbies can be a great way to demonstrate key qualities that make a desirable candidate.

During the interview, my best advice would be to be yourself. I attended many interviews during my second year of university. I prepared much in the same way, for each firm, researching the firm and being as well read as possible. It was not until my interview at Irwin Mitchell that I understood that it really is about finding the firm that is the right fit for you.

Do not be afraid to show your personality. The focus is more on recruiting people who will be part of the team and work within the ethos of the firm, rather than the grades achieved in exams.

The questions I was asked were largely competency based. Be prepared with examples where you have shown good customer care or dealt with an issue etc.

Responsibility: