The following is a Graduate Review for Chaucer Group.
Chaucer Group scores 3.9/5 based on 70 reviews.
All reviews are based exclusively on results of feedback from employees from Chaucer Group. Employees are asked to rate Chaucer Group on a wide range of work place topics, which is broken down through star ratings on the right hand side.
To find out how your Graduates can leave reviews of your company, please contact our Brand Manager Grant on 01825 725291.
What are the Best and Worst things about your job?
- new environment, friendly atmosphere
- people within the company are friendly and willing to help and teach you about your role and actively ready to work with you
- easy to approach people and easy to ask for advice
- company offer study support which is nice as it shows the company does want to keep on people that they hire and gives a good working balance
- not really a worse thing about the job itself but more so to raise my own knowledge about the industry and increase commercial awareness
What is the annual salary for this role?
Starting salary: £27,000 - £29,000
Current salary: £27,000 - £29,000
What advice would you give to someone applying to this role?
- Highlight key skills
- Key features that make you stand out
- Reason for wanting to enter industry and why this specific company, what has made this attractive
Do you have any interview tips?
- Be Honest
- Research and try to understand what sort of Insurance the company provides
- Think about beforehand where you see yourself in the future and potentially a plan on how you are looking to progress in your career
Junior Consultant, IT Consulting at Capacitas