The following is a Graduate Review for Unipart Group.
Unipart Group scores 3.4/5 based on 54 reviews.
All reviews are based exclusively on results of feedback from employees from Unipart Group. Employees are asked to rate Unipart Group on a wide range of work place topics, which is broken down through star ratings on the right hand side.
To find out how your Graduates can leave reviews of your company, please contact our Brand Manager Grant on 01825 725291.
What is the annual salary for this role?
Starting salary: £25,000 - £27,000
Current salary: £25,000 - £27,000
What hours do you actually work, on average?
What advice would you give to someone applying to this role?
- Practice online before doing the tests.
- Do your research. On the company, it's history, Lean. Read books on the Toyota production system, 'The Machine that Changed the World' is a good one.
- Ask yourself if you fit into the company's principl
Do you have any interview tips?
- Do your research.
- Behaviour is more important to those assessing you than what you know technically. I.e. how you lead a team or dealt with a negative situation.
- Prepare to talk about situations in the past, I found the STAR approach helped me
Ecommerce at Science in Sport
General manager, Management at Carluccio's