what you’ll be doing
- Proven experience in procurement (sourcing, negotiations and contract management).
- Strong numerical and analytical skills – we work with supply chain modelling tools, lots of numbers and ensuring they’re correct is key.
- Strong communication – you’ll sometimes have to deliver difficult messages, so being clear and professional is essential.
- Excellent relationship building skills – we can’t do a great job without building strong relationships, so you need to be more honey than lemon when it comes to people.
- Ability to work through ambiguity whilst under pressure – you’ll be able to simplify ambiguous situations to solve problems, quickly. So, having a logical approach, whilst keeping the ‘bigger picture’ in mind, is a must.
- England - London