Career Advice For An Easier Life
- Nobody’s a natural.
- Surround yourself with people who can.
- Say what you want, Mystic Meg doesn’t work in your department.
- If you’re struggling, ask for help.
- Your CV does not define your worth.
- Pick your battles. Power struggles are futile.
- Politeness goes a long way.
- Play to your strengths and everyone else’s.
- Apply your skills to solving actual problems.
- Make change before you make do.
- Be inspired by what you don’t know.
- Make your cock-ups count.
Think twice next time.
- Don’t take it personally.
- Creativity breeds creativity .
- The tough days show you what you’re made of and how to manage them.
- Preparation is everything.
- Make wrong decisions for the right reason.
- Honest feedback is the only one kind that matters.
- Don’t reheat last night’s fish supper in the office kitchen.
- Make someone else feel good today and pay it forward.
Hot Under the White Collar - Dangerous Office Liasions
20 Quick Tips for Better Time Management