We just came across a really cool and interesting infographic from Cisco, based on a detailed report that they have conducted into what students and graduates expect from an employer in terms of social media, mobile devices and the internet.
The main findings are that:
– 56% will not accept a job from a company that bans social media, or they will circumvent the policy
– 1/3 prioritise social media freedom, device flexibility and mobility over salary
– 41% of employees say their companies marketed a flexible device and social media policy to recruit them
– 3/5 of students think they have a right to work remotely and with a flexible schedule
– 70% of students believe being in an office regularly is unnecessary
You can check out the full infographic here (well worth doing):