Welcome to our new website! We've spent the last few months taking all of your great feedback and requests on board in order to produce a new version of TheJobCrowd that does an even better job at helping you to get the inside perspective on graduate jobs. Hopefully you'll see that we've introduced loads of new features and improved much of the existing stuff as well.
The new features include:
– Developing summaries for every company and career so you can see the main points (Ratings, Salary, Working Hours etc.) really quickly
– A Q&A Forum where you can ask our community of employees and students any questions that you don't find answered in the reviews
– Jobs and Employers Profiles will be added to the site over the next few weeks – so once you've got the insider view on a company or career and decided that it's for you, you can go right ahead and apply for a job there!
And the main things that we've improved include:
– Having all of the reviews for a company / career on one page to make it much quicker for you to find out all about them
– Better search and sort capabilities for all the reviews to make it easier to find what you're looking for
– Plus we've announced the results of our Top 50 Companies For Graduates To Work For in 2011 so you can find out who the best graduate employers really are.
Please have a look around and let us know what you like / don't like. We really hope that you find the new site even more useful in helping you find and research the best graduate jobs and employers.