The following is a Apprentice Review for Womble Bond Dickinson.

Womble Bond Dickinson scores 3.7/5 based on 125 reviews.

All reviews are based exclusively on results of feedback from employees from Womble Bond Dickinson. Employees are asked to rate Womble Bond Dickinson on a wide range of work place topics, which is broken down through star ratings on the right hand side.

To find out how your Apprentices can leave reviews of your company, please contact our Brand Manager Jo on 01825 725291.

One of the best things is that I sit so close to my team that I always have them to fall back on if I need help.
I am also exposed to a lot of different scenarios so I am constantly learning and it rarely gets boring. Although day to day I might be doing similar tasks, they're always different depending on what the client wants and needs so each situation brings an individual challenge.

Starting salary: £15,000 - £17,000

Be sure of yourself. When describing your traits make it obvious that you believe they are true and back yourself 100%, it's not worth erring on the side of caution to seem more modest. The application form can be lengthy but it is worth it as what you put in there will really set you apart from other people and get you to that interview. The application is the first impression of you that they get so make it a good one, take your time with the process and reap the rewards.

Be yourself and do your research so that you can be confident you know what you're saying. This firm is very people orientated and values colleagues and clients very well so if you can display that you work very well with people this should reflect quite positively. Show that you have an eagerness to learn and progress because the firm looks for people who they can invest in and progress through their careers.

Corporate Responsibility: