The following is a Apprentice Review for Essentra.
Essentra scores 3.3/5 based on 58 reviews.
All reviews are based exclusively on results of feedback from employees from Essentra. Employees are asked to rate Essentra on a wide range of work place topics, which is broken down through star ratings on the right hand side.
To find out how your Apprentices can leave reviews of your company, please contact our Brand Manager Grant on 01825 725291.
What are the Best and Worst things about your job?
- I'm gaining new skills everyday which is perfect for me as I love to learn.
- I'm working with a wider range of people than I have before so that's helping me to grow as a person.
- I enjoy the shifts as it works perfectly for me
- Sometimes it can be quite frustrating when I know what the problem is but I'm not able to fix the machine I'm running because they're old and require more of a skillset to fix (my knowledge is getting there).
What is the annual salary for this role?
Starting salary: £13,000 - £15,000
Current salary: £15,000 - £17,000
What advice would you give to someone applying to this role?
- Always double check spelling
- Be truthful with all answers
- Take your time filling it out so you don't miss anything important.
Do you have any interview tips?
- Be confident
- Try and get right to the point when answering questions
- Most importantly be yourself (that worked for me).
- Gain some knowledge about Essentra before the interview.
Production Technician, Production at Essentra
Print Apprentice, Print at Essentra