The following is a Apprentice Review for ISG Ltd.

ISG Ltd scores 3.9/5 based on 131 reviews.

All reviews are based exclusively on results of feedback from employees from ISG Ltd. Employees are asked to rate ISG Ltd on a wide range of work place topics, which is broken down through star ratings on the right hand side.

To find out how your Apprentices can leave reviews of your company, please contact our Brand Manager Grant on 01825 725291.

Networking

Seeing progression is very satisfying especially when you have drove something

Can be stressful at sometimes

Worst

Depending on what role you are on you will be on your feet all the time which can be tiring.

Your site can be situated in a location which is hard for you to travel to.

Starting salary: £19,000 - £21,000

Put all your past experiences it doesn't have to be construction related can be literally anything (mine was crew member at McDonalds). If you have experience managing people definitely put this down. Our job at ISG is to manage a project/people/big personalities so if you have experience in this sort of area I would 100% put this on your CV.

Have a reason you want to come into construction rather than just say my one of my parents is in construction. Obviously, this is usually the case we go into the industry that our parents work in which is completely fine and still say this. But if you have some sort of motivation to be in construction like you want to be able to walk around London and say you were part of building iconic buildings for example or you want to be able to travel the world and being in construction you can do this.

Be yourself - they really appreciate different personalities and perspectives but still be professional.

Be enthusiastic. Typically, you wont know a great deal about how a commercial building is constructed so just have an open mind and "be a sponge". They wont expect you to know anything about construction but as long as you are enthusiastic/eager to learn they will spot this.

Responsibility: