The following is a Apprentice Review for Air Products.

Air Products scores 3.8/5 based on 96 reviews.

All reviews are based exclusively on results of feedback from employees from Air Products. Employees are asked to rate Air Products on a wide range of work place topics, which is broken down through star ratings on the right hand side.

To find out how your Apprentices can leave reviews of your company, please contact our Brand Manager Jo on 01825 725291.

- Working environment (everyone is friendly and willing to help)
- Responsibility (even students are trusted with important work and treated the same as everyone else)
- Flexible hours (as long as you do your 37.5 hours per week, you can come in late or leave early as you wish)
- Sports clubs (I play football, badminton, touch rugby and go running with work colleagues)

Worst

- In Engineering it is rare that you travel to site. However, the opposite is true if you are in Operations.
- I'm based in the main office in Hersham, Surrey, and rent is incredibly expensive!

- Do your research. It always shows if someone has researched the company in an application and knows what the company does, and the industries it is involved in.
- Show enthusiasm. Why do you want the role? What is it about the company that interests you? What do you want to achieve?
- Experience is important. Always place emphasis on any relevant experience you have - doesn't necessarily have to be Engineering related, can be captaining a sports team or other extra-curricular activities, but make sure to explain why it is good experience.
- Excellent academic results help. It's not a pre-requisite as I have colleagues with less than spectacular results who are very successful in their roles, but of course it helps!

- Do your research. Find out about the company, their primary business and look around their website for helpful material. I read up on Air Separation prior to my interview, and it really helped as I was expecting the questions in advance.
- Revise relevant university material. Remember distillation from 1st year? If not, you better revise it before the interview. Similarly, thermodynamics are essential for a Chemical engineering role at Air Products, in particular refrigeration cycles.
- Re-read your application. Anything in your CV or application is likely to come up in an interview. Especially things like Design projects and past work experience, so make sure you know your stuff!
- Relax. Your interviewer is not there to trip you up. If there is a question you're not 100% sure about, you can ask for assistance or prompts - this shows initiative, and that you won't just get stuck in the job.

Corporate Responsibility: