The following is a Apprentice Review for Shoosmiths.

Shoosmiths scores 3.6/5 based on 116 reviews.

All reviews are based exclusively on results of feedback from employees from Shoosmiths. Employees are asked to rate Shoosmiths on a wide range of work place topics, which is broken down through star ratings on the right hand side.

To find out how your Apprentices can leave reviews of your company, please contact our Brand Manager Grant on 01825 725291.

The best part of the internal placement was the work being given to me and the welcome feel from the real estate team.

Worst

The worst part about the placement, was the nervous feeling that I am out of my territory and not really sure what I am doing. The latter was hardly the worst part as I am not expected to know everything and the team were helpful with instructions etc.

Starting salary: I'd rather not say

Current salary: I'd rather not say

For an internal placement, the application forms were user friendly and therefore my tip would be to simply utilise that and try and show your personality on paper.

For an internal placement, my advice to you would be to really know and understand the firm. This will show in your answering questions and highlight to the interviewer that you are serious.

Responsibility: