The following is a Apprentice Review for Balfour Beatty.

Balfour Beatty scores 3.2/5 based on 346 reviews.

All reviews are based exclusively on results of feedback from employees from Balfour Beatty. Employees are asked to rate Balfour Beatty on a wide range of work place topics, which is broken down through star ratings on the right hand side.

To find out how your Apprentices can leave reviews of your company, please contact our Brand Manager Jo on 01825 725291.

I have friendly and welcoming colleagues and a good office environment. I live locally and enjoy my job role and daily responsibilities. I have fairly varied day to day activities and situations to deal with so it doesn't get tedious or repetitive. I enjoy that my work has a very practical application and impact.

Worst

Workloads are very inconsistent- sometimes they can be very heavy, other days they are very light. Honestley, i think i have a good balance and this is really an unavoidable issue that comes with the job due to the fact that it can change every day.

Starting salary: £13,000 - £15,000

Be natural, be honest and be well prepared with situational examples to give that you can relate to questions.

Corporate Responsibility: