The following is a Apprentice Review for Capacitas.

Capacitas scores 3.8/5 based on 65 reviews.

All reviews are based exclusively on results of feedback from employees from Capacitas. Employees are asked to rate Capacitas on a wide range of work place topics, which is broken down through star ratings on the right hand side.

To find out how your Apprentices can leave reviews of your company, please contact our Brand Manager Grant on 01825 725291.

I get to work in different projects doing different tasks most of the time gaining new knowledge each time, it is a continuous learning experience.

Worst

Working for the same project for a while (more than 2-3 months) gets repetitive.

Starting salary: I'd rather not say

Current salary: I'd rather not say

For your CV, make sure that you let those interpersonal skills shine along with experience to backup your claims. Be honest with what you write and add any relevant experience/grades related to your computing knowledge (even if it's 'I built my own pc', that demonstrates you have some knowledge of computing systems (outside what university teaches).

Come to the meeting with a humble attitude, and be yourself. Make sure you prepare beforehand for questions related to Capacity and Performance management, computing systems (i.e. servers resources, servers metrics, etc), and cloud solutions, show that you have interest and investigated about the topic.

Responsibility: