The following is a Apprentice Review for Croudace Homes.

Croudace Homes scores 4/5 based on 110 reviews.

All reviews are based exclusively on results of feedback from employees from Croudace Homes. Employees are asked to rate Croudace Homes on a wide range of work place topics, which is broken down through star ratings on the right hand side.

To find out how your Apprentices can leave reviews of your company, please contact our Brand Manager Grant on 01825 725291.

The best thing about my job is being able to explore various design solutions, present them to my team or manager and develop a strategic plan in how to progress. I enjoy having the responsibility of leading a project and being able to see how your designs and ideas have come to fruition is very rewarding.

Worst

There are times when due to land supply the work is unpredictable. While this is frustrating as it minimises the opportunity for project work, it does allow me to reflect on areas to improve. It also gives me the time to understand and explore the parts of the role which aren't related directly to a project.

Starting salary: £17,000 - £19,000

Include a sample portfolio for applying for any architecture role, although I don't believe the application form has it as a requirement it makes it easier to show off your abilities.

Do your research into the company and their values, it is one of the first questions you are asked. I would also suggest you are prepared to talk about your experience at university and how what you have learned could be applied in a professional setting.

Responsibility: