The following is a Apprentice Review for Gowling WLG.

Gowling WLG scores 3.7/5 based on 46 reviews.

All reviews are based exclusively on results of feedback from employees from Gowling WLG. Employees are asked to rate Gowling WLG on a wide range of work place topics, which is broken down through star ratings on the right hand side.

To find out how your Apprentices can leave reviews of your company, please contact our Brand Manager Jo on 01825 725291.

Great working environment, enjoyable and engaging work, exciting progression opportunities.

Worst

The only bad part of the job is the commute and other than that it is the studying aspect. I feel we're not always supported as we should be by those external to the firm who are supposed to aid us through our studies.

Starting salary: £19,000 - £21,000

Get loads of interview experience, look around and see what company's ethics and morals suit you because the environment which you work in is very important.

Mainly skill based questions, consider how you have displayed good problem solving, time management and leadership skills for example. List the skills which you believe a successful career in law require and pre-plan some key examples of how you have showcased these skills through various aspects of your life.

Corporate Responsibility: