The following is a Apprentice Review for Menzies LLP.

Menzies LLP scores 3.8/5 based on 139 reviews.

All reviews are based exclusively on results of feedback from employees from Menzies LLP. Employees are asked to rate Menzies LLP on a wide range of work place topics, which is broken down through star ratings on the right hand side.

To find out how your Apprentices can leave reviews of your company, please contact our Brand Manager Jo on 01825 725291.

Menzies has a really nice and friendly environment where it is easy to speak to all staff, this really helps with the team working and collaboration during projects. The balance is perfect with knowing exactly when to challenge us/what with and when to provide support.

Worst

There can be quiet periods where we don't work on actual jobs instead, we work on non-chargeable work.

Starting salary: £17,000 - £19,000

I did some work experience at a smaller firm. I feel as though this is what set me apart to other candidates. Having a USP is important when applying for any job.

As part of the interview, I had to present about myself and why I wanted to work at Menzies. So it is important to do lots of research and practice plenty so that you don't lose your place while speaking.

Corporate Responsibility: