The following is a Apprentice Review for Irwin Mitchell LLP.
Irwin Mitchell LLP scores 3.5/5 based on 165 reviews.
All reviews are based exclusively on results of feedback from employees from Irwin Mitchell LLP. Employees are asked to rate Irwin Mitchell LLP on a wide range of work place topics, which is broken down through star ratings on the right hand side.
To find out how your Apprentices can leave reviews of your company, please contact our Brand Manager Grant on 01825 725291.
What are the Best and Worst things about your job?
- Excellent support offered throughout the apprenticeship scheme.
- Variety of tasks and new challenges.
- No day is exactly the same.
- Level of responsibility given.
- Varied workload.
- Good colleagues.
- Good social events.
- Invaluable experience.
- Sometimes can involve long days/long hours.
- Dealing with challenging situations and handling difficult conversations.
What is the annual salary for this role?
Starting salary: £15,000 - £17,000
Current salary: £15,000 - £17,000
What advice would you give to someone applying to this role?
- Be yourself.
- Stand out from the crowd.
- Ensure that you are fully committed to the role.
- Research the brand/company.
- Ensure your CV is professional and demonstrates all of the skills you could bring to the role.
Do you have any interview tips?
My interview process comprised of three stages: application, a video interview and a face to face interview.
For the video interview be prepared for a 'curve ball' question (for example: 'name a successful UK brand'). Practice speaking confidently and clearly at home in front of family or friends and perhaps write down a list of questions you might expect to be asked.
For the face to face interview I was asked to produce a presentation on a topic of my choice. I chose a topic I felt comfortable and confident talking about. In addition, I was given a written test and was interviewed by three Partners within the firm.
Dress smartly, be confident and show your personality.
Paralegal, Real Estate at Irwin Mitchell LLP