The following is a Graduate Review for Infinity Works.
Infinity Works scores 4.3/5 based on 12 reviews.
All reviews are based exclusively on results of feedback from employees from Infinity Works. Employees are asked to rate Infinity Works on a wide range of work place topics, which is broken down through star ratings on the right hand side.
To find out how your Graduates can leave reviews of your company, please contact our Brand Manager Grant on 01825 725291.
What are the Best and Worst things about your job?
What is the annual salary for this role?
Starting salary: £29,000 - £31,000
Current salary: £33,000 - £35,000
What hours do you actually work, on average?
What advice would you give to someone applying to this role?
- Be honest
- It doesn't matter if you have no prior experience, but it will work in your favour if you can show a methodical approach and logical thought within your application
Do you have any interview tips?
- You should feel relaxed because they're not trying to catch you out
- They may ask you to do a short (5 min) presentation on something of your choice. It doesn't have to be technical, but you should show enthusiasm and make it interesting
- If you were to build an app from scratch, how would you do it?
- Describe the technical process between clicking a link to the bbc website from google to landing on the bbc website
Associate Consultant, Leeds at Infinity Works
Consultant, N/A at Infinity Works