What are the Best and Worst things about your job?
- Excellent work culture
- Brilliant opportunities to work and study
- Decent pay for the graduate level
- Governance is a real drag
- IT equipment is not great
- Career progression (promotions) are limited
What is the annual salary for this role?
Starting salary: £35,000 - £37,000
Current salary: £39,000 - £41,000
What hours do you actually work, on average?
What advice would you give to someone applying to this role?
The key is to think like an economist, not just have a strong knowledge base.
Fleet Underwriting at Allianz Insurance
Financial Conduct Authority