The following is a Graduate Review for Grant Thornton UK LLP.

Grant Thornton UK LLP scores 3.4/5 based on 350 reviews.

All reviews are based exclusively on results of feedback from employees from Grant Thornton UK LLP. Employees are asked to rate Grant Thornton UK LLP on a wide range of work place topics, which is broken down through star ratings on the right hand side.

To find out how your Graduates can leave reviews of your company, please contact our Brand Manager Jo on 01825 725291.

Starting salary: £27,000 - £29,000

What hours do you actually work, on average?

Start: 8:45

Finish: 17:45

Make sure you have clear in your mind your reasons for why you want to work in tax. Throw in any experiences at university, school or employment that you think help you demonstrate the core "competencies" (every company or firm has them).

Make sure you're completely comfortable with what you put down in the application form. I think I made a table of competencies and put in experiences etc. that I hadn't already mentioned in my application form so that if necessary I had more than just my application form to talk about.

Another thing: don't speak out of turn (you might be really excited/nervous at the interview, but tone it down) because it's really rude and puts interviewers on edge, so I hear.

Corporate Responsibility: