The following is a Graduate Review for Financial Conduct Authority.
Financial Conduct Authority scores 3.6/5 based on 225 reviews.
All reviews are based exclusively on results of feedback from employees from Financial Conduct Authority. Employees are asked to rate Financial Conduct Authority on a wide range of work place topics, which is broken down through star ratings on the right hand side.
To find out how your Graduates can leave reviews of your company, please contact our Brand Manager Jo on 01825 725291.
What are the Best and Worst things about your job?
- Work/life balance
- Knowing that the work you do benefits the public interest
- Colleagues are always willing to lend their time and don't simply view you as a graduate
- Immediately given a level of responsibility
- High level of exposure to executive-level management in financial services firms.
- Very relationship-based work, depending on role may not have much technical work
- Work/life balance can verge on the point of not being challenged enough depending on your team.
What is the annual salary for this role?
Starting salary: £33,000 - £35,000
Current salary: £35,000 - £37,000
What hours do you actually work, on average?
What advice would you give to someone applying to this role?
Be proactive about discussing with a current or previous graduate. They will often be very willing to share information and provide some insight into the issues and topics that are most important to the FCA at the time, and these can be very valuable things to mention in an application or interview.
Business Leadership Graduate, Production at Severn Trent