The following is a Graduate Review for Diageo.

Diageo scores 3.6/5 based on 67 reviews.

All reviews are based exclusively on results of feedback from employees from Diageo. Employees are asked to rate Diageo on a wide range of work place topics, which is broken down through star ratings on the right hand side.

To find out how your Graduates can leave reviews of your company, please contact our Brand Manager Jo on 01825 725291.

What hours do you actually work, on average?

Start: 9:30

Finish: 18:30

I believe the current policy is to hire for the person, then the function and then the role.

This means that if they like you, but you're not suited to the role then you can still find yourself with a job in another department (as happened to a friend of mine). The flip side though, is that if you're well suited to the role, but you're not the right type of person for Diageo then you won't get any job.

Highlight thinks which make you interesting and your connection and / or interest with the industry. Willingness and/or experience of travelling / living abroad is also a plus, I think.

The key, in my view, is to be collaborative, and somebody that people want to work with rather than trying come across as someone who thinks they're the best.

Corporate Responsibility: