The following is a Graduate Review for Fuller's.
Fuller's scores 3.5/5 based on 12 reviews.
All reviews are based exclusively on results of feedback from employees from Fuller's. Employees are asked to rate Fuller's on a wide range of work place topics, which is broken down through star ratings on the right hand side.
To find out how your Graduates can leave reviews of your company, please contact our Brand Manager Jo on 01825 725291.
What is the annual salary for this role?
Starting salary: £23,000 - £25,000
What hours do you actually work, on average?
What advice would you give to someone applying to this role?
- Must be passionate about brands/ale in general/hospitality
- Must be a people-person
- Must be willing to find out what they do, but also don't want to do
- Must be willing to stand up for what they want to do
Do you have any interview tips?
- Be genuine: Fuller's is a people-focussed company, so personality means a lot
- Show enthusiasm, and passion for the company
- Don't worry too much if you don't have a business background - focus on your skills in other areas
Analyst, Rotational Program at MUFG
Engineer, at Jaguar Land Rover