The following is a Graduate Review for Mott MacDonald.

Mott MacDonald scores 3.5/5 based on 805 reviews.

All reviews are based exclusively on results of feedback from employees from Mott MacDonald. Employees are asked to rate Mott MacDonald on a wide range of work place topics, which is broken down through star ratings on the right hand side.

To find out how your Graduates can leave reviews of your company, please contact our Brand Manager Jo on 01825 725291.

Learning new things working with a variety of team members on different projects.

Worst

The occasional downtime, the busy times are the best times and when the job is most enjoyable.

Starting salary: £25,000 - £27,000

What hours do you actually work, on average?

Start: 08:30

Finish: 17:30

Practise psychometric tests ahead of talking the application tests - there are plenty to be found online and can help you to understand what the tests are looking for.
Get your CV sorted, don't let it be too long winded and aim for it to be essentially a summary of highlights - don't get bogged down with tangential details as the people looking at the CVs are busy and will be looking for key qualities. As long as your base qualifications and experience are good then the nitty gritty can be discussed in the interview.

For engineers, drawings will provide an important talking point - even if drawings aren't necessarily correct they help to show an understanding of the processes involved in design.
Answer questions honestly and be frank about what you are looking for, above all be enthusiastic. I openly admitted in my interview that I had almost no electrical background but expressed my willingness to learn and that got me the electrical engineering job.

Corporate Responsibility: