The following is a Graduate Review for Morgan Advanced Materials.
Morgan Advanced Materials scores 3.7/5 based on 71 reviews.
All reviews are based exclusively on results of feedback from employees from Morgan Advanced Materials. Employees are asked to rate Morgan Advanced Materials on a wide range of work place topics, which is broken down through star ratings on the right hand side.
To find out how your Graduates can leave reviews of your company, please contact our Brand Manager Grant on 01825 725291.
What are the Best and Worst things about your job?
- You are put in a real job with real responsibilities. This means you are truly part of the team and need to work with others and others will rely on you to do your job.
-Year long placements mean you see projects from start to finish
- Meeting and working with customers
- International opportunities
- Language development opportunities
- Personal development through ILM Level 5 training
- Long hours due to high workload
- Can be a lack of communication from central company
- Unclear on career next steps
- No pay review until the end of the graduate programme
What is the annual salary for this role?
Starting salary: £25,000 - £27,000
Current salary: £25,000 - £27,000
What hours do you actually work, on average?
What advice would you give to someone applying to this role?
- Answer in a STAR method - situation, task, action, result as it helps clarify what you are trying to answer.
- Don't answer questions straight away, think about the answer before giving it to ensure you answer the question
- Be open minded with regards to location
Do you have any interview tips?
- Ensure to work as a team during the tasks, they are looking for leadership potential and work methods so keep calm under the pressure.
- Prepare questions for senior leaders in the business for breaks and lunch
Insights and Data at Capgemini UK plc