The following is a Graduate Review for Compass Group UK & Ireland.

Compass Group UK & Ireland scores 3.5/5 based on 125 reviews.

All reviews are based exclusively on results of feedback from employees from Compass Group UK & Ireland. Employees are asked to rate Compass Group UK & Ireland on a wide range of work place topics, which is broken down through star ratings on the right hand side.

To find out how your Graduates can leave reviews of your company, please contact our Brand Manager Grant on 01825 725291.

One of the best things I have found with my job (current placement) is how I have had the chance to work with all departments i.e. hospitality and events, to the pantry/canteen, to storeroom and finance. This has given me the opportunity to understand every element and to gauge the cycle of different processes. For example, stock takes, to data input to reordering.

Worst

One of the worst things I have found with my role is that occasionally I have felt a little bit lost and that I have not had any work to do causing me to be bored. Despite asking for tasks occasionally I have had to create my own research projects in order to fill the time.

Starting salary: £23,000 - £25,000

Application advice would be to go into as much detail as you can in order to provide them with the best impression of yourself. I would also say it is really important to try and cut your CV to one page, and only include key details that relate to the organisation - I received positive feedback about my CV.

Be prepared for any questions they can ask you such as where do you see yourself in 5 years time etc. Alongside this, try and prepare a few questions you would like to ask your interviewer. Also, during group tasks not only make sure you put your view across, but it is crucial to listen to what others say and engage.

Responsibility: