The following is a Graduate Review for Heathrow Airport Limited.
Heathrow Airport Limited scores 3/5 based on 6 reviews.
All reviews are based exclusively on results of feedback from employees from Heathrow Airport Limited. Employees are asked to rate Heathrow Airport Limited on a wide range of work place topics, which is broken down through star ratings on the right hand side.
To find out how your Graduates can leave reviews of your company, please contact our Brand Manager Jo on 01825 725291.
What are the Best and Worst things about your job?
- The colleagues across Heathrow and the diversity it brings to the workplace.
- The opportunities to learn and collaborate with other teams (Heathrow is such a big company that anything you can imagine happens here!).
- Work/Life balance.
- Challenging environment, where you can go as far as you would like.
- As a Graduate I have felt empowered during my 6 months that I have been here.
- Being a rotational scheme allows you to see very different parts of the business as well as know many people and their roles.
What is the annual salary for this role?
Starting salary: £27,000 - £29,000
Current salary: £27,000 - £29,000
What hours do you actually work, on average?
What advice would you give to someone applying to this role?
- Make sure you know why you want to apply to Heathrow and believe it.
- Do your research.
- Make sure your CV has all the important information in a clear and visual way.
Do you have any interview tips?
- Be yourself.
- Prepare in advance.
- Research Heathrow and their values as a company.
- Know what you are excellent at and why Heathrow needs you because of that.