The following is a Graduate Review for Capgemini UK plc.
Capgemini UK plc scores 3.7/5 based on 274 reviews.
All reviews are based exclusively on results of feedback from employees from Capgemini UK plc. Employees are asked to rate Capgemini UK plc on a wide range of work place topics, which is broken down through star ratings on the right hand side.
To find out how your Graduates can leave reviews of your company, please contact our Brand Manager Grant on 01825 725291.
What are the Best and Worst things about your job?
- Every day is different.
- Encouraged to be involved in new projects.
- Liaise and communicate with a wide group of people across teams.
- Commuting long distance 3 times a week/ staying away from home living out of a hotel mid week.
What is the annual salary for this role?
Starting salary: £27,000 - £29,000
What hours do you actually work, on average?
What advice would you give to someone applying to this role?
- Research the Company, know who their competitors are, who their customers are, know what they offer. Conduct a SWOT analysis on the company - have some case studies where Capgemini have achieved results working with their clients.
- Research the role; this can be tricky when you have limited information on the website about the role. Read graduate blogs, connect with Capgemini on social media and go along to insight events, make and build connections with Capgemini employees to help you better understand the role.
- Practice psychometric testing to ensure you're giving yourself the best opportunity to succeed at the tests.
Do you have any interview tips?
- The application advice applies here too!
- Be yourself.
- It's a chance to see if the company is right for you, as well as the company assessing if you're right for the role/company.
Recruitment Consultant, at Reed Global