The following is a Graduate Review for Alfa Financial Software Limited.

Alfa Financial Software Limited scores 4/5 based on 21 reviews.

All reviews are based exclusively on results of feedback from employees from Alfa Financial Software Limited. Employees are asked to rate Alfa Financial Software Limited on a wide range of work place topics, which is broken down through star ratings on the right hand side.

To find out how your Graduates can leave reviews of your company, please contact our Brand Manager Grant on 01825 725291.

I think the training is great and I have been upskilled hugely in the time I have been here.
I also really like the social aspect. I go to Friday socials weekly and have lunch with colleagues every day as everyone is friendly.

Worst

I would prefer to work with more cutting edge technical concepts/ a variety of languages. However, at this stage in my career I am very satisfied.

Starting salary: £39,000 - £41,000

What hours do you actually work, on average?

Start: 09:00

Finish: 18:00

Alfa are not just looking for graduates straight from university. I had graduated 2 years ago and a lot of colleagues are the same, career changers, studied arts degrees or have done PhDs. I would recommend applying from all different backgrounds.

Cheesy but be yourself. Alfa doesn't need you to have known you want to be a software developer at a FinTech from birth. All they want are intelligent, ambitious graduates who they can train and who would be suitable for meeting clients etc. I believe they appreciated me for me and what I could bring and didn't want a textbook computer science grad.

Responsibility: