The following is a Graduate Review for Lendlease.
Lendlease scores 3.7/5 based on 79 reviews.
All reviews are based exclusively on results of feedback from employees from Lendlease. Employees are asked to rate Lendlease on a wide range of work place topics, which is broken down through star ratings on the right hand side.
To find out how your Graduates can leave reviews of your company, please contact our Brand Manager Grant on 01825 725291.
What are the Best and Worst things about your job?
- Health and well being.
- Was a good starting salary for a graduate scheme in comparison to similar companies.
- There is more structure in place now on account of our feedback from being on the graduate scheme.
- Opportunity to get involed with a variety of different projects, large scale urban regeneration through to new business opportunities.
- Exposure to a plethora of really knowledgeable people at all stages of the development lifecycle, including construction.
- Could do with more defined actions for graduates to do in placements.
- There seems to be a lot of layers of management / employees in the business - it is difficult to get regular one to ones with managers and define workstreams.
What is the annual salary for this role?
Starting salary: £29,000 - £31,000
Current salary: £41,000 - £43,000
What advice would you give to someone applying to this role?
Have a clear idea of what you want to do, achieve and improve when applying. There is not as structured training at agencies; you need to forge your own path.
Do you have any interview tips?
To be resilient to what is thrown at you - and be able to think on your feet to solve a whole host of problem scenarios.
Developer, F&O UI at Fidessa