The following is a Graduate Review for Procter & Gamble.
Procter & Gamble scores 4.4/5 based on 58 reviews.
All reviews are based exclusively on results of feedback from employees from Procter & Gamble. Employees are asked to rate Procter & Gamble on a wide range of work place topics, which is broken down through star ratings on the right hand side.
To find out how your Graduates can leave reviews of your company, please contact our Brand Manager Grant on 01825 725291.
What are the Best and Worst things about your job?
- responsibility & trust is given to all employees
- fun, kind & intelligent people to work with every day
- great training
- great support structure
- ability to see the tangible impact of your work in the market/ on retailer's shelves
- location of the office
- limited opportunities to travel with work / work abroad for first 5 years in company
What is the annual salary for this role?
Starting salary: £29,000 - £31,000
Current salary: £33,000 - £35,000
What hours do you actually work, on average?
What advice would you give to someone applying to this role?
- give your application your all, and think about examples to demonstrate the qualities you want your employee to know
- apply in good time
- take the practises seriously for the numerical/verbal test
- reach out to grads (new starts at the company) for advice if you have questions, HR can put you in touch
- research the brands & how FMCG industry works
Do you have any interview tips?
- P&G is a people company - your interaction with your interviewer is really important
- don't be nervous - every interviewer is a genuinely nice person who wants to give you the opportunity to show your best side
- think of examples
- prepare competency questions
Trainee Solicitor, Finance at Reed Smith