The following is a Graduate Review for Johnson & Johnson.

Johnson & Johnson scores 4.1/5 based on 19 reviews.

All reviews are based exclusively on results of feedback from employees from Johnson & Johnson. Employees are asked to rate Johnson & Johnson on a wide range of work place topics, which is broken down through star ratings on the right hand side.

To find out how your Graduates can leave reviews of your company, please contact our Brand Manager Grant on 01825 725291.

- The people at J&J
- The training for both grads and all employees ongoing
- The level of responsibility

Worst

- Location - I have to commute an hour from London, although we are moving to an office 30 minutes from West London soon
- Nature of Role - it is a role and not a rotational grad scheme, so I am in marketing for the foreseeable future. I could shadow other departments, but there is no opportunity to move to different departments for a few months to experience a new role
- The level of responsibility - although it is one of the best things, it can also be quite a lot of pressure for quite a junior role.

Starting salary: £29,000 - £31,000

Research the company - J&J is known for its Credo; our guiding principles that are pivotal to the way business is carried out and decisions are made. If your values align to the Credo there is a strong chance that you will be a good fit for the company.

Always know the why - if you can't explain why J&J is the right place for you, and what you can bring to the company, it will be difficult to justify why you deserve a job over other candidates.

Research and prepare for general competency questions (examples of times you were a leader, examples of times you worked effectively in a team etc). Prepare all interview question responses in STAR format (explain the Situation, Task, Action, and Response you gave).

A few questions I was asked in my interview:
- What will you bring to the role that other candidates may not?
- Give an example of a time when you applied principles from the Credo in a decision you made

Responsibility: