The following is a Graduate Review for Microsoft.
Microsoft scores 3.6/5 based on 85 reviews.
All reviews are based exclusively on results of feedback from employees from Microsoft. Employees are asked to rate Microsoft on a wide range of work place topics, which is broken down through star ratings on the right hand side.
To find out how your Graduates can leave reviews of your company, please contact our Brand Manager Grant on 01825 725291.
What hours do you actually work, on average?
What advice would you give to someone applying to this role?
- If you want a role, with great internal recognition which will let you get started from day 1, consider becoming a MACH.
- What you don't know, you can learn. Its expected that you wont know everything when you start, most people even 3/4 months in ar
Do you have any interview tips?
- Know the company strategy and how some of our products align to that strategy.
- When explaining your own examples, ensure they align to the company values (of which you should be able to find online).
- Be yourself. Microsoft's hotshot tagline is..
Centre director, North london at Explore Learning
Assistant Director, at Explore Learning