The following is a Graduate Review for Harvey Nash.
Harvey Nash scores 3.4/5 based on 57 reviews.
All reviews are based exclusively on results of feedback from employees from Harvey Nash. Employees are asked to rate Harvey Nash on a wide range of work place topics, which is broken down through star ratings on the right hand side.
To find out how your Graduates can leave reviews of your company, please contact our Brand Manager Jo on 01825 725291.
What is the annual salary for this role?
Starting salary: £17,000 - £19,000
Current salary: £17,000 - £19,000
What hours do you actually work, on average?
What advice would you give to someone applying to this role?
- Fully research the ins and outs of becoming a recruitment consultant.
- Prepare to put in a lot of time and dedication to your job.
- Be resilient, dont give up.
Do you have any interview tips?
- Why do you want to work in recruitment?
- What skills do you have to make a good recruitment consultant?
- What motivates you?
- What do you know about the company you are applying for?
- When have you worked to targets?
- When have you shown
Business Development Exec, Sales at Pareto Law